MUFFINs ArE CoOl LoL
hey guys, lillian here as the original Muffin! My e-mail for now is tomcat6967@bellsouth.net, so now you can e-mail me!DO IT NOW OR ELSE!please! From THE OrIgInAl Muffin o00o V Cool ha!
I didn't know that was lillian's address lol I'm bellsouth 2!
k
Hey lilian!!!!!!!!!!=) ill send you an email=)!!
Go muffins!!!!
My email is acxcheer10@yahoo.com :}
i ll send you an email k k kk =)
whoops i meant acx_cheer10@yahoo.com ;P
Post a Comment
8 comments:
hey guys,
lillian here as the original Muffin! My e-mail for now is tomcat6967@bellsouth.net, so now you can e-mail me!DO IT NOW OR ELSE!please!
From THE OrIgInAl Muffin o00o
V
Cool ha!
I didn't know that was lillian's address lol I'm bellsouth 2!
k
Hey lilian!!!!!!!!!!=) ill send you an email=)!!
Go muffins!!!!
My email is acxcheer10@yahoo.com :}
i ll send you an email k k kk =)
whoops i meant acx_cheer10@yahoo.com ;P
Post a Comment