Thursday, January 31, 2008

NO ONE GETS ON ANYMORE!!!!lol oh well... this is the first time since Jan.15 for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P oh well this probably wont be read so...



;lskdjfkjasgdhfkljdahfk;jfsahdlkjsafdhlkjasdhfkljajhsdfkljahsdfkjjhaskldfj

Kec923 said...

I know 100% percent this won't be read alyssa... this is probably the last blog ever that will be posted on this site... bye

Anonymous said...

Good knight this place is a dessert I now can safly say this is the last blog of all time...R.I.P. all who enterd muffin land but to never come out again....



P.S. its beau and this is summer right now so ya it like june i think oh well this i am certain wont be read... akls;dskdjfa;ksdjfjjfjjfklasdfka;lsdjfakls;djvfa;lksdjf;kalsdjfak;lsdjflk;

Anonymous said...

Good knight in the muffiny sky its sixth grade winter!!! and the sites still up. Well aganin RIP muffin land well never forget you...

Kec923 said...

Lol you're wrong beau!!!! I read it....this won't be read either probably. Oh and it's Katelyn... :(

Kec923 said...

Ya i'm possitive that this nor this ^ will be read.... R.I.P Muffin Land, R.I.P...