Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Muffin land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About it.

Hello welcome to the wonderful world of MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!! We do traDE EMBARGOS with each other and we post what is going on muffin land!!!!!!!!! we hope you enjoy!!! Also these are the names of our stuff Beautopia, Cookieland, Addypragacaga,and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

muffin said...

We LOVE MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

Anonymous said...

MUFFIN LAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey guys just wanted to say hey! Love the blog and stop by mine anytime if you want to. I created one that 's called Pooch Land. LOL See you guys at school other wise!
- Katelyn (Kec923)

Anonymous said...

How did you guys get the uncle muffin thing on your blog? Just wandering because I saw it on Beau's desk on Friday.Write me back.

muffin said...

I got it scaned then looked for it in my pics =)

Anonymous said...

beau if you want a video of muffins just type in "Muffin eat" I know it sounds weird but trust me it works. All the videos are on muffins. LOL

muffin said...

kk

muffin said...

ill try