Monday, January 14, 2008

The holy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LoL

we have found the HOLY EGG THE HOLY ROCK AND THE HOLY HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! please vist these new attractions any time you like BUT DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS YOU ARE A MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!! JUST STAND AND GAZE AT IT'S BEAUTY!!@!!!! lOl

14 comments:

muffin said...

gO hOlY stUfF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

beau, "just stand and stare?" Whats up with that? JK

Anonymous said...

Yo its Anna Banana. I am so excited abouted my country I am getting ready to make my brochure. It will be so awesome. I wonder how many countrys will be fighting against Tylers country????? Are we having some sort of battle or something????? By the way I need gold, silver and that kind of stuff for my country. I hope we will all be sucessful in ths country making thing!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I wonder how much Tyler has to . I think it is like 11 or something

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!Holy rock gets buried in the holy hole bacause the hole is c00l ;D

muffin said...

Well get you supplies anna elise and i think it is like 12 or something =/ And go HOLY ROCK IT IS BURIED IN THE HOLY HOLE!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

coolio the holy rock goes in the Holy hole!

Kec923 said...

yeah beau, for my country all I want is gold and oil. But I like anna elise's Idea too... Well see'ya I'm off to get my new back pack. Either I'll write you back later on tonight or you guys will just see it tomorrow.

muffin said...

k

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll....it's tyler!

muffin said...

HEY

tcq said...

going out....talk to ya later!

muffin said...

W E

Kec923 said...

oh cool hey Tyler.